Faculty of Commerce & Management
Faculty Code- 06
Rama university provides an ideal setting conducive to business or management learning. The campus is set in a serene and verdant environment not only providing an excellent ambience for the academic endeavors.
Faculty of Commerce & Management focuses on a dual approach where management education runs parallel to business management. Besides this, the approach to pedagogy combines fieldwork, case studies and instrumented feedback with a strong emphasis on concepts and theory. This methodology ensures thorough leadership skills with a deep understanding of business management.
Commerce and Management Program at RU, requires students to have a meaningful exposure, facing complex business & society issues. As a student of this faculty, you get to experience International course elements, global networking and communi- cation, the option to travel to one or more business capitals as part of the International tour course curriculum. Each trip serves as a case study in learning about the complexities of a business environment from a leader's point of view. You'll return from the International Experience with an enhanced ability to think globally that will be valuable for the rest of your time at RU and beyond.
- Quality Education
- A strong base of core faculty
- Interaction with industry leaders, practitioners & professionals
- Additional classes offered to enhance managerial skills
- Mentoring system
- Industry visits
- Industry centered assignments in leading companies
- Student committees - HR, Finance, Marketing & Public Relations
- Adequate Library facility
- Involvement of students in research work
- Extracurricular activities - sports and cultural